Specialized in fixed income, Casgrain & Company Limited is the largest Canadian non-bank owned
investment dealer. Casgrain, founded in 1947, operates in the North American financial markets.
Casgrain & Company Limited is an equal opportunity employer.
We are committed to attracting, hiring and retaining talented and motivated individuals.
Position: INSTITUTIONAL SALES
Type: Temporary, 9-Month Contract with Possibility of Permanence
Location: Montréal, QC
This position is ideally suited for motivated individuals who wish to be exposed to multiple facets of the fixed income market. You will be interacting with Canadian and foreign institutional investors in the fixed income market by providing sales coverage, generating, recommending, and executing transaction ideas as well as contributing daily market commentary. You will also be required to seek out and develop new business opportunities. Previous fixed income experience is not necessary although expertise in the securities industry would be an asset.
Thanks to a strong team spirit, our professionals distinguish themselves in this dynamic and competitive environment. The firm facilitates the exchange of ideas and the sharing of expertise in a cooperative atmosphere. The flexibility of the corporate structure leaves room for innovation. Such an environment is ideal for learning and developing a career while facing renewed challenges.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
• Bilingual (French and English);
• Graduate degree: MBA, MSc. (Finance, Economics or other), Actuary, or CFA;
• Knowledgeable in computer software and quantitative mathematics;
• A strong knowledge and acute interest in financial markets;
• Dynamic and energetic personality with excellent communication skills;
• Strong entrepreneurial skills and previous sales experience;
• Experience in selling financial instruments is an asset;
• Strategic and analytical inclinations;
• Willingness to travel for business.
Kindly submit your curriculum vitae to email@example.com
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Casgrain & Company Limited
1200 McGill College Avenue, 21st floor, Montreal, QC H3B 4G7
Telephone: (514) 871-8080 | www.casgrain.ca