Specialized in fixed income, Casgrain & Company Limited is the largest Canadian non-bank owned investment dealer. Casgrain, founded in 1947, operates in the North American financial markets.
Casgrain & Company Limited is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to attracting, hiring and retaining talented and motivated individuals
Position: ACCOUNTING TECHNICIAN
Location: Downtown Montreal
Duration : Permanent full time
Hours: 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM (37.5h/week)
As part of a dynamic accounting team, you will be required to perform various accounting and operational tasks. As an accounting technician, your responsibility will include monthly journal entries and reconciliation of the inventory section necessary to produce the financial statements. On a daily basis, you will be responsible for the reconciliation and recording of various operations. You will also have to maintain the books of several related companies. As well, various analytical, accounting and administrative tasks will complete your job.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
• College (CEGEP) diploma in accounting, finance, management, administration, or any other related field;
• Capable of speaking in both languages;
• Superior computer skills (including Microsoft Office);
• Interest or experience in finance or financial markets is an asset
• We are looking for a loyal, motivated, organized and enthusiastic individual who demonstrates team spirit and great autonomy in the fulfillment of required duties.
Kindly submit your curriculum vitae to
Catherine Juteau at firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however only those under consideration will be contacted.
Casgrain & Company Limited
1200 McGill College Avenue, 21st floor, Montreal, QC H3B 4G7
(514) 871-8080 | www.casgrain.ca